Saturday, July 19, 2014

Letter to BoD: Ryckoff - Let’s man up and get the facts

To PGR BOD

I am writing this to stand up and defend a PGR brother. A retired, Bronze Star, Air Force Tech Sergeant who was shot down in a helicopter in Vietnam. He served his country to defend my Freedom and all Americans.

I have found for myself when matters are not exactly clear it's good to talk to someone else and research the facts… otherwise my perception of what really happened gets a little distorted… in other words I start believing my own bullshit.

I know I can’t always believe what someone else says based on their feelings especially when some things just don’t add up.

Here is what I know to be the facts and the truth: I was the one who wrote Lambert about Tex Calvert being promoted to a Tan Hat. Michael Johnson came to me and said he was getting burned out. I assumed he was stepping down. I was wrong, my mistake.

Also the (2) times the Texas riders went to Topeka, KS to visit Westboro Baptist Church, Ted Foster, Jimmy Murphy and myself attended a mission in Quanah, TX.

I think it was Chell Freeman’s 1st mission as a ride caption. The 2nd time the Texas riders headed to Topeka, Ted and I had a mission here in Wichita Falls; I believe it was for Dan Martini. Neither Ted nor myself have ever been to Kansas for Journey for Justice.

I have never heard Ted Foster disrespect any one for any reason. We have rode together for at least 20,000 miles and attended over 200 missions in my 3 years as a PGR blue hat.

We shared lots of stories, hamburgers and ice cream, something I am very proud to be a part of.

You know we all have to look in the mirror and be okay with who we are. Some day we will have to face our maker. Being honest with one’s own self seems like a pretty good direction to start.

Just being human I believe we all are a little selfish and self-centered, it’s just in our nature. It is so unfortunate and I feel sorry for someone whose ego has been bruised, and wants to blame someone else because their feelings are hurt.

It’s hard to believe what you think is right based on someone else’s perception. It's like the Democrats and Republicans, they both think there right. They both do have some good points, what really is the truth.
Being known as such an Honorable organization, I would thing the PGR would want to know all the facts and get to the real truth, not just one side but also both parties.

Let’s get this out in the open and get to the truth so we can continue to do the right thing. Truth is based on character and not ego, which is really a form of edging God out. Is this situation just based on someone’s perception or did they get there feelings hurt… is it ego. Is it just one-sided… am I wrong?

I really would like to know how this came about and who is behind this and I really believe deep down you would too. Let’s man up and get the facts because it really is the right thing to do. It does not matter whether I like Ted Foster or not, but I do respect him as a PGR RC.

Sincerely,
Crazy Mike
Blue Hat PGR
Blue Star Parent
May God Bless American and Guide Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated... Keep it clean, civil and on topic.