Friday, July 18, 2014

Letter to BoD: Calvert - Blue Hats Rule the PGR

Gentlemen,

I'm quite sure that by now you have received several letters from some angry friends of Mr. Ted "Frosty" Foster. I'm not writing this as a part of that discussion. I am a very close friend of Ted's and I find it unforgivable this man has not been given a chance to confront his accusers and defend himself.

Gentlemen, this is America, where each citizen has a right to a fair trial no matter the charges brought against them, they have a right to a fair trial and be judged by a jury of their peers to be found either guilty or innocent. This has not been the case. When you convict someone, on another person's say-so, then you have failed to do your job. When you sit in judgement of someone you need to have documented facts before acting, otherwise, it can make you look foolish and petty. You, gentlemen, have failed miserably in that you have presented NO facts, only made-up hearsay from someone who is trying hard to cover their ass.

Gentlemen, since I became a member of the PGR in 2007, I have been reminded many times that Blue Hats rule the PGR. No matter the color of your hat, you work for the Blue Hats. As you move further up in hat color, the more bosses you have. I, like most everyone else, started as a Blue Hat but soon become a RC and donned a maroon hat and catered to the Blue Hats for several years before stepping down. Mr.Foster also followed these same steps and in doing so became one of the best Ride Captains in this area. ASK the BLUE HATS what kind of person he is! ASK the LADY BLUE HATS what kind of person he is! ASK the Lady Ride Captains in surrounding areas what kind of person he is! Come down off your high horse, pull your heads out and find out the truth. If you have no desire or stomach for the truth, then you have no business being in a leadership role with any organization of any kind, much less the Patriot Guard Riders! Remember, you work for the Blue Hats, they don't work for YOU.

Ray "Tex" Calvert
Staff Sergeant United States Army
Vietnam Veteran '67-'68 1/26th Inf. Bat, 1st If. Div
Former Senior Ride Captain
Former Ride Captain
North Texas PGR

P.S. I couldn't help but notice there are no women listed on the Board of Directors. How come there's no women on your board? Give it some thought. Could it be you are prejudiced in some way? Just asking!!
© All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ray "Tex"

    I feel like I'm being singled out at missions by the RC out here in Riverside CA.


    Taking pictures of mission location and asking for my name to write put on file.
    I feel I'm being judged, I love what the PGR
    Stands for I believe in what they do. I pay taxes and I'm disabled , not a vet, but I struggle with depression being able to stand for fallen hero just makes my day little brighter to be there for them.
    Sometimes it's tuff and don't want come back. What keeps me coming back is the families of the fallen heros. I come from long line of family in law enforcement and in military this why I do it to. I just wish if they didn't need my services, they just need let me know. It's hard for me to go to 2 missions a week physically can't do it, I try at least once a month.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated... Keep it clean, civil and on topic.