Tuesday, June 24, 2014

J4J: Mission IS the same as PGR

I am Cindy Bragg aka "Goose", I am a member of the PGR, J4J, and American Legion Riders post 202. I proudly have ridden on two trips to Topeka Kansas and if you look at many pictures you will find me (far right of this pic).

I met some of the finest people in Topeka that are members of J4J and remain friends with them today. Their mission was no different than mine, which was to show respect for this country and display that respect. I think Journey 4 Justice's mission came to light for me more than ever on the last day of one of my trips. We had gone to a Catholic Church where people were trying to attend church, but could not even walk into church without having to see the horrible graphic posters and hear the terrible chants that were coming from across the street by the members of the WBC.

J4J Texas Team 3 and others stood a flag line in front of the church blocking the view for the people entering the church from the protesters. The tears, the thank yous, the God bless you, that came from these people as they were able to walk into church without having to see the disgrace and disrespect that was being displayed across the street was overwhelming.

As I have stated before, I live in the United States of America and some of my friends and my family have given their lives defending the freedoms I am allowed. One of those freedoms being I can stand and hold the American flag in honor of this country ANYWHERE, ANYTIME I choose.

I look forward to making other trips to Kansas to meet up with my friends from J4J. The members of leadership of the PGR who has taken it upon themselves to condemn those of us that are members of J4J I send out a challenge to you. Make that trip, meet the people of J4J, then tell us their mission is not the same as yours. If you are going to have all that are members of the PGR and J4J to step down from the PGR then your numbers are certainly going to decline. There are many among you that are both.

Do the research. Examine your agenda, really what is it? Do you even really know? Or has your quest for power just blurred your vision of the task at hand for all groups? Which is to show respect and honor for this country, it's troops, veterans, and it's fallen HEROS.
© All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated... Keep it clean, civil and on topic.