Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Allegation #2 - Texas State Captain Baffled and Blind

The next two allegations are nothing but smoke and mirrors to distract from focus on allegation #1. They have the hand of the Texas State Captain and Regional Director written all over them.

Allegation # 2 alleges Ted engaged in activities damaging to the PGR's reputation - specifically association with the organization known as J4J - Journey 4 Justice. It also alleges that Ted was observed at these events. It specifically states and I am quoting here: This event is in direct contradiction of the PGR mission statement, and the PGR organization desires no association with it. Your persistent participation now makes it necessary for PGR to distance itself from you personally.

The trouble with this particular allegation is there is not a shred of truth to it. We answered this allegation with the truth and corroborative statements from other J4J members. We even included a photo of Ted in this rebuttal to this allegation so they would see they had the wrong man. We explained that the BoD would likely find Ted's name on the J4J membership roster for TX3 of J4J. I put it there myself as a gesture of support for one of our resident Gold Star families who wanted to make the trip to Topeka in search of some closure after the WBC disrupted the funeral of their son.

But Ted never made the ride to Topeka. He can be placed at PGR Missions every time. Once assisting a ride captain in the Panhandle of Texas on her first solo mission. The next time he was organizing a memorial mission for a Gold Star family.

He is not the ring leader of TX3. The Texas State Captain has a burr in his britches about J4J. I know this for a fact because I have engaged him in personal long-winded debate over the PGR blacklisting another lawful organization. I know the founder of J4J, Charley Barnes personally. He just rode in 14 June 2014 from a ten day, ten thousand mile iron butt ride to benefit Honor Flight of Colorado.

Association with J4J falls well within the parameters of Paragraph 4 in the Patriot Guard Code of Conduct. I will do everything in my power to demonstrate to Gold and Blue Star families, and families of veterans and home-front first-responders that the PGR honors them for the service and sacrifice of their loved ones. This is extended to activities honoring living individuals and units of these organizations. I will remember that our mission to honor these families and their wishes is my main priority as a PGR member.

This is a statement made by the Texas State Captain recently that inadvertently landed in my inbox. OOPS!
*****
Gentlemen,
I will attempt to put together the events of the last Four years. I take full responsibility for this crap. I should have removed him when he stirred up the members by trying to use the PGR as a protest force to join with "Journey For Justice" to do a doorstep protest at the home of Westboro folks four years ago. I did not respond to an email demanding my actions. Texas is a right to work State and you can be asked to leave any job for any reason. If Mr. Foster ask for the information I would have gladly started the long email crap with him again. I dealt with his daughter during the J4J issue until she got a "shock jock" in Colorado involved and he started trying to put together crap for his radio show. I refuse to waist my time trying to explain anything to her. I will put together the information you have requested.
Respectfully,
Mike 'Gunner' Adam Lambert
*****
To clarify. None of the sane among us have any idea what the man is referring to when he mentions that Texas is a right to work state. Most of us VOLUNTEERS were unaware we were considered employees - most of us think the PGR may owe us some back pay. Mr Foster did not write the State Captain any long emails. Mr Foster hunts and pecks on a keyboard with his index finger. His lovely wife and myself do his typing. The daughter referenced in this rant is myself. I did indeed engage the state captain in debate after he issued a mandate saying wearing a PGR patch to a J4J event was grounds for dismissal. The shock jock he refers to is Charley Barnes, founder of J4J. The State Captain said " I take full responsibility for this crap." But he has yet to do that. He knows Ted Frosty Foster personally - he knows he spread lies in this instance. He refuses to own up to this grievous error. What a poor excuse for leadership.

Finally, I am not comfortable with the PGR blacklisting another lawful organization. It is open defiance of the inclusion part of the PGR Mission Statement.
© All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated... Keep it clean, civil and on topic.