Friday, June 20, 2014

Blue Hat Bosses

Sharing an excerpt from a letter written to the BoD from a PGR who has been around since nearly the beginning (the last line speaks well to the fact that leadership has lost touch with the membership base). The original leadership of PGR knew the strength of the organization rests in the hearts of the men and women who stand the flag line – the blue hats.
*****
My name is Dave Griminger, (GRINCH ). For those of you that do not know me here is a little background on myself. I joined the PGR in March of 06, at the time, membership numbers were shown and I was 9747. I started off as a blue hat and was given Ride Captain status by David A. David Sr. the Texas State Captain at the time. David also stepped me up to Sr. Ride Captain and after the resignation of the late J.D. McNamara from the position of Deputy State Captain of the Panhandle/South Plains Region, here in Texas, DD honored me by allowing me to be the 2nd DSC for this region. I have been thru 6 State Captains since going into this position. I was there when DD welcomed Twister to the Texas Gathering of The Guard, and coined him with a Texas PGR coin.

DD told me, The BoD WORKS FOR THE BLUE HATS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
*****
© All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated... Keep it clean, civil and on topic.