Wednesday, August 20, 2014

How is it I am still PGR?

A friend asked, "After all that you have put out there about the dysfunction of Patriot Guard leadership and the Board of Directors how is it that you are still PGR?"

What an excellent question, one best put to those who wear (albeit badly) the cap of leadership.

Addressing PGR leadership and PGR BoD:

06 June 2014 BoD Childree wrote: ...your [Foster] termination remains in place unless you are able to present evidence that these accusations (which were corroborated by multiple people) are not true.

Just for the record: We presented evidence to refute all allegations as false supported by statements from "multiple people" who put their names and caps on the line to do so - an act of faith in fair play and belief in the truth we sadly have yet to see from PGR leadership or PGR BoD.

Just for fun: Let's explore how my own activity measures up to what was falsely alleged against a respected and innocent Veteran... because if I pass and understand I am somewhat of an over-achiever - how is it the PGR can fail to terminate my membership (and I might add the membership of hundreds of others) if termination is based on the following criteria?

Systematic and repeated disruptive activity against PGR leadership. I plead GUILTY!

***** Yes. I have repeatedly and with disruptive intent aired the dirty laundry of the PGR leadership and PGR BoD without the least bit of concern for their collective reputations. I did not damage their credibility. I merely exposed their credibility issues. The fact that the culprits function without a shred of honor or integrity can be laid at their own feet not mine.

Interference with PGR missions. I plead GUILTY!

***** Yes. It goes something like this. If you live in north Texas and require honors for a Veteran or Veteran's event I suggest you forgo PGR presence and contact an organization whose leaders are honorable and whose membership consists of Veterans who respect all veterans and whose members and leaders will show up on time, at the right church or event location, looking good, conducting themselves in a professional manner (no knocking heads with their spouses in the parking lot) and get the job done right. I can recommend American Legion Post 202 - Wichita Falls, Texas. Ask for the services of the Honor Guard.

Activities damaging to PGR reputation (Journey 4 Justice). I plead GUILTY!

***** Yes. It is hard for me to fathom how my actions can possibly be more damaging to the reputation of the PGR than recent despicable actions of leadership and the BoD but I will own that I am a proud member of Journey 4 Justice and a staunch supporter of Journey 4 Justice and I embrace without apology the ongoing mission of Journey 4 Justice. If I still wore a PGR patch I would wear it on a Journey 4 Justice mission as I please without garnering the permission of anyone. I have never been any closer to Topeka, Kansas than Marysville, Kansas but as we all know apparently my presence there is not required in order to be placed there by state leadership of Texas. I am certain the state captain of Texas can do a much better job of imagining the details of my presence in Topeka than my actual presence could reveal. The state captain of Texas indulges in fiction to serve his whacked out agenda more often than not and the PGR BoD love his little stories so much they have banned truth from all due consideration.

Discriminatory ideas you have expressed. I plead GUILTY!

***** Damn straight - I object to standing the flag line with liars and slanderers (aka PGR Texas local/state/regional leadership and PGR BoD) and consider doing so an act of hypocrisy and disrespect that should not be tolerated among the ranks of honest PGR members. You betcha I discriminate based on the principles by which I live my life - no purveyors of bullshit allowed.

You have repeatedly attempted to undermine the efforts of female leadership in your area. I plead GUILTY!

***** I am working on it. To be up front about it... undermining leadership in my mind is not based on or limited to a particular gender. In my opinion, the entire leadership from the lowest man/woman ride captain in the north Texas Red River region to the president of the PGR board of directors are a disgrace to the caps they wear, the position they hold, the membership at large and the organization as a whole.

The items outlined are potentially damaging to the reputation and mission of the PGR, and it is the opinion of the PGR Board of Directors that any single one of these items is sufficient justification for termination of your membership.

***** Well now, looks like I passed the "termination test" with flying colors. If anything over the last couple of months I have outdistanced by activities that can be validated the veteran PGR leadership and PGR BoD have wronged based on lies and slander. I mean, I believe I have made it quite plain - I do not give a hairy rat's butt about the image of the PGR or the reputation of PGR leadership. If leadership cares so little about it that they engage in foul play why should I care if they become the victims of their own vice and folly!

I ask again... how is it I am still PGR?

I love this part...

This event [loosely refers to J4J activities] is in direct contradiction of the PGR mission statement, and the PGR organization desires no association with it. Your persistent participation now makes it necessary for PGR to distance itself from you personally.

***** Here's my backatcha boys: The conduct of PGR leadership and PGR BoD is in direct conflict with the PGR code of conduct/mission statement as well as with my own personal code of ethics. As such, I desire no further association with it [PGR] and believe it will eventually become necessary to distance myself from the PGR personally - but - not yet. Unless the PGR sees fit to dismiss me for speaking my mind and supporting my Dad and my disrespected PGR friends - I plan on being PGR for a while longer - just because it pisses PGR leadership off.

I remain inconveniently yours,
Frosty's Dissident Daughter
© All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated... Keep it clean, civil and on topic.